Stephen Keep Mills on Butterflies

"I had the PRIVILEGE of seeing Butterflies this afternoon. It's great! I felt so informed and out of it at the same time. The filmmakers really tapped into the present pulse of what appeals to a whole new generation of media/consumers.
It's really beautifully done and gives an incredibly full picture of these few individuals who put a personal face on the entire portrait of this movement. I loved the editing! And the whole piece had a nice drive and dynamic which kept the story in dramatic motion. It's a whole new world to me and I was really intrigued to get a handle on it. Ms Brym is at the head of this wave and I think this film will take the first time director far."
See the trailer
See Butterflies at La Femme Film Festival in Los Angeles on Thursday, October 15th at 6PM.

Subscribe at Butterflies YouTube Channel for behind the scenes, trailers and other video !!!!!

For more info go to the film's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment